Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Furniture Disappointment...

So last week I purchased what I THOUGHT to be this super red leather chaise lounge, full of AWESOME and WIN, from a local furniture dealer. I've been very, very anxious about this and I finally get to pick it up today. HOWEVER...Upon glancing at the description again on the invoice and doing a little research, turns out I bought the wrong chair. Instead, it's this thing:


I'm not sure what to think at this point. I think the second one looks ugly as sin, but could be more comfy.
Why does life have to be filled with so much indecision?

Unfortunately the local company can't order the original one. So if I want the first one above, I have to take a trip to South Dallas from OKC, which in itself adds bonus points since I'm constantly looking for random reasons to drive down there on a small road trip.
Anyway, that's all of the excitement going on today (other than work).

Looks like plans to move the 'cast to Friday are in order, and I still need to make a run to pickup some equipment. Had fun this morning researching why I've always chosen LLC's over C-Corps (less paperwork), and still wondering when they will do the ICANN drop on that expired domain I'm looking at. If it's when I think it is, we'll be looking at a weekend early morning database refresh in about two weeks. So excited. Maybe all of that coursework will finally pay off. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment